Synthetic Roofing UnderlaymentOur product range includes a wide range of synthetic roofing underlayment.
Synthetic Roofing Underlayment
Approx. Price: Rs 50 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
|Color||Gray, Black, etc|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 240 Degree F|
- Synthetic Roofing Underlayment provides the roof with an extra layer of protection that shingles alone can’t match. Shingles serve as the first line of defence; however, they overlap and aren’t sealed at all corners. This makes them susceptible to being lifted by strong winds and vulnerable to infiltration by wind-driven rain.
- Roofing underlayments serve as a barrier providing resistance against wind, rain, snow and other environmental hazards. They are typically installed between the roof deck and roof covering and are used in steep-slope roof construction.
- Synthetic roofing underlayments are light weight and thinner than asphalt felts. They are easy to install and facilitate a unique walking pattern. Synthetic underlayments are resistant to tears & leaks and are wrinkle-free. They are resistant to fungal growth since they don’t absorb moisture. They’re also resistant to UV damage and can be left exposed to weather for periods from six months to a year.
- Our synthetic roofing underlayment fabrics comprise of 4 layers: non-woven polymers, bonding films, woven polypropylene and an anti-skid coating.
- UV protection
- Extreme weather protection
- Anti-slip walkable surface
- Anti-skid layer for easy installation
- High temperature tolerance
- Available in various roll and sizes
- Can be customized as per requirements